Skip to main content

Take Me Away!








Theres always a lot of talk about what we deserve...
or don't deserve
much "damn... I didn't deserve that" or
"What did I do to deserve this?"
But I think the real point lies in the idea that for some reason we tend to believe that the universe (for lack of a better term) has some interest in what happens to us.
I mean does the universe still sob over the fate of the dinosaurs?
Does it ponder still over the fates of the many we have all lost?
If I trip and fall in the path of an oncoming tram will the universe, god, buddha or the tooth fairy send a card to my mom to say " That was just fucked up what happened to your boy... we all regret it and hope you get over it soon."
I think not.
The fact is that in the grand scheme none of us matter much ... and that's ok.
Because we never did.
I wonder when mankind got the idea that we are the lynch pin of the universe?
Sure for a long time we believed we were the centre of it all but that was pure ignorance now that we know much better what do we do?
Will we finally kill off the gods that have shackled us since we invented them?
Maybe make some real progress?
It seems unlikely that we will
There will always be one group waiting for the return of this one or some event that will return us to our long lost & forgotten former glory.
In fact we have just lived through the latest rapture when the true believers were to be reunited with that long absent christian god... son of god?
Member of the holy trinity?
I can never be sure
but it came and past us by like a speeding car on a motorway.
I suppose the true believers were really disappointed
For my part I have always thought it a wild idea that the very entity that preaches non judgement , bloke peace would have the sack to condemn a very large segment of mankind to eternal servitude in the pits of hell.
I mean surely Jesus is one of the world's great pushovers ...
I mean a bit of " Jesus I have sinned", "I knew not what I did!"
"I'm on the path now!"
I mean if you believe it ( and I dare say you would if faced with the rapture) surely the big guy would let you in like a favorable door guy outside of 54.
"come on... get in before someone sees ya!" he'd say and you in the party, so whats to worry?
"And Jesus ?"
"Yes"
"Can I borrow the car ... & $20 ?"
"Sure" he'd say "now get in there you little scamp"

If you were a sinner
like myself
Even if I was sent down
just the fact that there was a satan and hell means that the opposite must be true so even while burning in hells everlasting fire I've gotta be happy for gods in his heaven with my family & friends and all is right in the world.
So take me away!
Its all good!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does there have to be a racial component?

Why does their have to be a racial component to everything? People in Louisiana are suffering & dying, what the hell difference does it make what colour they are. If we could agree that ALL people are the same not in legislation but in our hearts life would be much better. Yes… simplistic I know but if it is… then why have we not done it?

A Decidedly Black Post- (advice for young lifers! ) part 1 of an exclusive 1,000,000 part Series

That's it friends, . I've finally flipped it! I'm going to keep writing on my favourite subject "Why humans (myself included) are so damn stupid", for a million posts or until the world's problems are solved... or fail to do so! and then... I'm going over to my window, to slide it open and shout... "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore! I've had enough of these life sucking idiots constantly assaulting me with their half-baked ideas about how the world is shaped, conveniently over looking the very basic fact that we should be shaping our world and we would if we could get up off our big fat asses for more than 5 minutes to get involved I can no longer take the endless waste and the resistance to truth that the way we live has brought. So whatcha you gonna do about it ... Mr. Schmarty, pants? well... glad You asked! First we gotta go way back... to take a look at all the crap we refused to give proper c

Are we so different?

When I started this blog my intent was to make a case for our sameness as a race... to highlight the falseness of the spaces that separate us. I wanted to simply say to all the people on this planet ( My Family) that it is much wiser to get together than it is to continue down the road killing everyone we see for arbitrary reasons of our own creation. Now don't get me wrong... I am not the salt of the earth, not filled with the milk of human kindness, nor am I the guy that would be described as one that would give you the shirt off his back. I am a simple realist... It is simply "bad for business" to hate, and in my humble opinion quite simple-minded. When I was young and still forming, the impulse to go along with the crowd just was not in me I don't know why. When I left my home to play or go to school it was always an adventure (it still is) I wanted to meet people... in my neighborhood, town, country, world... and as my circle got larger I realized that it was har