Skip to main content

A Decidedly Black Post- (advice for young lifers! ) part 1 of an exclusive 1,000,000 part Series

That's it friends, . I've finally flipped it!

blog head0007

I'm going to keep writing on my favourite subject "Why humans (myself included) are so damn stupid", for a million posts or until the world's problems are solved... or fail to do so!

and then...

I'm going over to my window, to slide it open and shout... "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!

I've had enough of these life sucking idiots constantly assaulting me with their half-baked ideas about how the world is shaped, conveniently over looking the very basic fact that we should be shaping our world and we would if we could get up off our big fat asses for more than 5 minutes to get involved

I can no longer take the endless waste and the resistance to truth that the way we live has brought.

So whatcha you gonna do about it ... Mr. Schmarty, pants?

well... glad You asked!

blog head0005

First we gotta go way back... to take a look at all the crap we refused to give proper consideration the first time round.

Not quite back to the time when the earth was cooling... but almost.

Although it might pay to take a look at that later... who knows... Maybe way back then somehow a molecule of "pure evil" was burred deep in the middle of what world become our earth and it's been screwing with us ever since!

I like that explanation better than the one that goes, we're Just stupid, evil and doomed to repeat every ridiculous error over and over until we blow ourselves up... or destroy our environment or create some other catastrophe that brings about our own end.

So ... Let me take you back to the early days of mankind ... back to a time when humans were just starting to build some sort of cohesive society ... there were the hard workers , the followers, the slackers, the damaged.  & the different. All equal and all doing their part to make what they had better ... at night when the work was done and the settlement slowed to it's after hours pace

the slackers said to the Hardworkers "Slow down man you're gonna burn yourself out"

The followers said "yes that's right" 

The Damaged said " We're  all doomed!"

To which the followers said "yes... that's right!"

The Different said "we weed to take a fresh look at what we all need!"

To which the followers replied yes, that's right !

To which the hard workers said "What you all need to do is to pull your fingers out and get to work!"

To which the followers said "YES...That's right!"

And we have been running around in that same cycle ever since, and our little cycle has gone an to cause untold hardships all round.

(the point to me is that they're all right)

Now ... Consider this...

blog head0004No matter what you believe... we can all pretty much agree that at some point there were a very small number of humans ... Yes?

and we and everybody else are descendents of those few humans. . . yes?

So for all these millennia we have of course been wiping ourselves out... wars, racism, crime, genocide... all the countless little terrors we inflict upon each other to bring us to our current position known as "the Brink", "up the creek" or my personal fave ... "All f**ked up!"

Does that sound bright to you?

So our little cycle has served us badly by making profit from misery acceptable, placing arbitrary borders between humans, and leaving us separated, unfocused & unable to effect any substantive change for the better for human kind. 

Does anyone recall?... isn't that what we're supposed to be doing here?

TBC-

Comments

Anonymous said…
hmm interesting reading...


V
Unknown said…
thanks Vlad. I think that's the best thing that can be said about this post.

Popular posts from this blog

Why does there have to be a racial component?

Why does their have to be a racial component to everything? People in Louisiana are suffering & dying, what the hell difference does it make what colour they are. If we could agree that ALL people are the same not in legislation but in our hearts life would be much better. Yes… simplistic I know but if it is… then why have we not done it?

Are we so different?

When I started this blog my intent was to make a case for our sameness as a race... to highlight the falseness of the spaces that separate us. I wanted to simply say to all the people on this planet ( My Family) that it is much wiser to get together than it is to continue down the road killing everyone we see for arbitrary reasons of our own creation. Now don't get me wrong... I am not the salt of the earth, not filled with the milk of human kindness, nor am I the guy that would be described as one that would give you the shirt off his back. I am a simple realist... It is simply "bad for business" to hate, and in my humble opinion quite simple-minded. When I was young and still forming, the impulse to go along with the crowd just was not in me I don't know why. When I left my home to play or go to school it was always an adventure (it still is) I wanted to meet people... in my neighborhood, town, country, world... and as my circle got larger I realized that it was har